Sunday, July 20, 2008

Trendline Channels - For Darrell.. Thanks for the support :D

Hey Darrell,

Thanks for the ideas in the shoutbox. I have also looked at channels for trading before, probably I should use this for support and resistance instead of fixed horizontal lines? We'll have a look as we go.

Here is USD/JPY channels on the daily. I'd give support at around 104 instead. Hehe... but then again, I have been wrong many times before!


This is EUR/JPY on the daily. Hmm, I think I have entered the trade a wee bit too early.. oh well, I will look at shorting again at around 170.30 (will remove my SL for the trade for now).


As for USD/CAD, here are some channel lines I can come up with. I am guessing it is a long up to almost 1.0200 before it heads down again. What do you think?



Cheers! Hope the coming week will be kind to me (and you too...)

PS - And how was the show? I just got back from Hancock with my other half too. Not bad movie, good for some relaxation I guess...

No comments: