Thursday, July 31, 2008

July Closings

One more candle to go before the month end. And it does not look good at all. Unless GBP/CHF trade recovers, I will be adding more than 400 pips lost to my month end total.

I need to close the trades before the 1st August candle as I am changing my trading strategy. I will be adding candlestick analysis to the my arsenal, and looking at the reaction of the candlestick at the trend lines.

I will be posting some trade setups and each post will be followed by an update on how the trade went and how many pips are gained.

Site would be re-designed to have a better look at all trades that are open for the particular month at the bottom of the page.

Come again on 1st August as it looks like some pin bars are forming on the charts, and the closing of 31st July candles could bring some ideas on what trades to open over the weekend.

Cheers!

No comments: